Bad news, Tigers fans. Leonard Fournette will not be representing LSU in New York City for the 2015 Heisman Trophy ceremony. The tailback didn’t make the cut after three finalists were announced on Monday night. There was plenty of reaction from that, plus some new information on LSU’s bowl game against Texas Tech.
Here are three things to know:
- Fournette was not named one of the Heisman finalists after a prolific sophomore season. A three-game slump might have done him in.
- Fournette and his teammates were not pleased with the decision. See what they had to say about the snub.
- There was some good news, however. LSU was listed as an early favorite in the Texas Bowl.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- NOLA.com’s Jim Kleinpeter wrote about the pleasantries exchanged on Twitter between Fournette and Alabama tailback Derrick Henry.
- Les Miles addressed his latest dance move and plenty more in the notebook of The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger.