Hope the offseason has treated you well thus far, Tigers fans. There’s plenty of news to get to, including some LSU wideouts making their alma mater proud in the NFL.
Here are three things to know:
- Former LSU wideout Odell Beckham Jr., set an NFL record with the most receiving yards in his first two professional seasons on Sunday. The Giants wideout broke Randy Moss’ record with 2,744 yards through two seasons.
- Beckham Jr. wasn’t the only LSU wide receiver making history on Sunday. His teammate Jarvis Landry set an NFL record for most receptions by a receiver in his first two seasons. He has 194 catches through two years.
- Brandon Harris may not be LSU’s quarterback of the future. The Tigers are reportedly looking into other options at the position, including Oklahoma transfer Trevor Knight.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- Check out the second part of The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger’s Q&A with newly hired defensive coordinator Dave Aranda.
- Dellenger also wrote about a couple of big recruiting splashes for the Tigers.