4 things every LSU fan needs to know today
It’s nearly Game Day, Tigers fans! Just one more day before the Bayou Bengals welcome the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers to Tiger Stadium for its final non-conference conference contest.
Here are four things to know:
- Let’s begin today with an interesting off-field story. An LSU fan was denied service at a Florida restaurant after the walking into the restaurant wearing an LSU hat.
- Need something to start your weekend off right? Well, coach Les Miles has the perfect formula. Check out some of The Mad Hatter’s best quotes of Week 8.
- A former LSU offensive tackle wasn’t too pleased about appearing naked on television. He expressed his frustration about the incident on Thursday.
- Miles reached out to his friend, Sid Ortis, a young cancer patient and avid LSU fan from Alabama. Ortis is unfortunately under hospice care for bone cancer. Miles had a heartfelt conversation with Ortis when he called him in the hospital.
Other LSU stories from around the Internet
- The Advocate’s Marcus Rodrigue featured LSU kicker and former soccer player, Trent Domingue.
- Rodrigue also listed the times of note leading up to Saturday’s kickoff at Tiger Stadium.
- The Associated Press’ Brett Martel wrote about quarterback Brandon Harris and how he plans to answer his critics through the rest of the season.
The best stories around the SEC
- Alabama coach Nick Saban praised Texas A&M’s environment at Kyle Field and suggested Alabama’s home-field advantage should resemble A&M’s atmosphere.
- Which SEC West team has been put on upset alert this weekend? A hint, it is one of the schools in Mississippi.
- Ole Miss defensive end Robert Nkemdiche has been cleared to play on Saturday against Texas A&M.