Happy Thanksgiving, Tigers fans. Enjoy your turkey and stuffing on Thursday while getting ready for LSU’s regular season finale against Texas A&M.
The question on everyone’s mind: Will Saturday’s game be the last of the Les Miles era. Miles talked about his job status throughout Wednesday.
Here are four things to know:
- Miles’ 11-year tenure speaks for itself. Here are four reasons why Miles should stay at LSU.
- While Miles’ tenure may be impressive, he said during the SEC teleconference that he would not make a case to defend his job.
- Miles doesn’t want to just make it past this season. He said he hopes to coach another 11 years in Baton Rouge, La.
- Things got a bit emotional during what could be Miles’ final radio show of the season. Check out how the fans handled the final airing of The Les Miles show of 2015.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- The Advocate’s Marcus Rodrigue paired up with a Texas A&M reporter to give you the skinny on the Aggies.
- Check out everything Miles said Wednesday in Rodrigue’s Wednesdays with Les blog.
- ESPN’s David Ching wrote about LSU linebacker Deion Jones, who was named a Butkus Award finalist.