Happy Thursday, Tigers fans. LSU may be off for a few weeks, but there was still plenty of news so let’s get to it.
Here are four things to know:
- LSU tailback Leonard Fournette spoke to the media in Atlanta and discussed a variety of topics, including being snubbed from the Heisman Trophy ceremony in New York City.
- Fournette also discussed the Les Miles saga. He said his team took the backlash against Miles personally.
- Speaking of the Miles situation, check out what some board members and fans sent athletic director Joe Alleva via email.
- LSU’s assistant coaches are among the highest-paid assistants in college football, according to a report.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- Gannett’s Glenn Guilbeau dug deeper into the sloppy handling of Miles’ job security.
- NOLA.com’s Jim Kleinpeter gave a recruiting update in his notebook.
The best stories around the SEC
NEXT Leonard Fournette says LSU players took Les Miles situation “personal”