Happy Monday, LSU fans.
Another Junior Day in Baton Rouge, La., paid dividends for the Tigers on the recruiting trail.
Here are four things to know:
- An Alabama four-star offensive tackle commit had this positive review of LSU after the Tigers’ Junior Day.
- LSU has emerged as a frontrunner for this three-star dual-threat quarterback out of Alabama.
- Speaking of quarterbacks, the Tigers extended an offer to this five-star prospect that is committed to a rival SEC West school.
- This Louisiana defensive end was supposed to visit Texas for a Junior Day over the weekend, but instead went to LSU. Here’s the message Les Miles had for him.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- 247Sports’ Brian Carriveau wrote that former LSU linebacker Deion Jones “could be this year’s Damarious Randall.”
- The Advocate’s Joel A. Erickson wrote that former LSU defensive back Jalen Mills is hoping for a chance to play cornerback in the NFL.
The best stories around the SEC
NEXT 4-star DE making second visit to LSU over Texas