Happy Thursday, LSU fans.
LSU’s quest to find its next quarterback continued on the recruiting trail. Plus, we inched another step closer toward the start of spring football.
Here are four things to know:
- Our LSU spring football preview series continued with cornerbacks. The Tigers may boast the best one-two punch in the country, but health and inexperience are also factors.
- A New Orleans linebacker spent much of LSU’s Junior Day building a relationship with defensive coordinator Dave Aranda. See what he had to say about a potential offer.
- California quarterback Kaymen Cureton picked up an offer from LSU on Monday. He had this to say about the newfound opportunity.
- We examined five prospects that could earn offers from LSU down the road. Many of them have already met with the coaches and are attracting interest and offers from elsewhere in the SEC.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- NOLA.com’s Ron Higgins wrote a farewell to LSU freshman Ben Simmons, calling him both an All-World talent and a comedian.
- The News Star’s Glenn Guilbeau wrote that on a night of lasts, LSU basketball still has a chance for first.