There was plenty of recruiting news in Baton Rouge, La., on Monday, and that extended to the hardwood.
Here are four things to know:
- A five-star LSU commit visited an SEC West rival last week. Read more about that plus other recruiting storylines in this week’s recruiting trail recap.
- Four-star defensive end and LSU signee Andre Anthony’s first impression of Les Miles nearly prevented him from picking the Tigers. Read Anthony’s explanation of how Miles changed his mind.
- Tuesday will be an important one in Baton Rouge, as three prized recruits will be visiting campus. Check out who’s coming to town.
- LSU guard Tim Quarterman will be declaring for the 2016 NBA draft and will hire an agent.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- NOLA.com’s Jeff Duncan breaks down potential trap games on LSU’s schedule this coming season.
- The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger featured offensive lineman Chidi Okeke, who is developing nicely despite relative unfamiliarity with the sport.
The best stories in the SEC
- Here are four SEC players who are shining during spring practice.
- Could Ole Miss offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil be a lock for the No. 1 pick in next month’s NFL draft? After his pro day performance, it looks like a safe bet.
- A five-star Mississippi State signee reportedly will face charges for a domestic assault incident.