It’s the first week of the long break before fall camp, LSU fans.
The Tigers officially wrapped spring with the National L Club Spring Game on Saturday and that means no more football in Baton Rouge until fall camp opens.
Here are four things to know:
- Defense dominated in the spring game. Here are our full grades for the scrimmage.
- Receiver-turned-fullback-turned-receiver again Tony Upchurch is transferring after multiple position switches.
- The No. 4 safety in the Class of 2017 watched the LSU spring game and said you have to be “a pretty special kid” to play defensive back for the Tigers.
- LSU athletics generated the seventh-most revenue in the nation for 2014-15, according to a database compiled by USA Today.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- LSU baseball polished off a road sweep of Missouri with a 15-2 win on Sunday.
- Not many LSU fans showed up at Tiger Stadium on Saturday, as Vanderbilt and Mississippi State were the only SEC to drew fewer fans to their 2016 spring games.
The best stories around the SEC
- Four-star linebacker Tadarian “T.D.” Moultry says Alabama is back in the picture, joining LSU, UGA and Ole Miss.
- Von Miller wants to help fellow Texas A&M alum Johnny Manziel find himself after plenty of off-field troubles.
- The top recruit of the Class of 2016, and former LSU target, Rashan Gary, received a threatening, racist voicemail before committing to Michigan.