Happy Friday, LSU fans.
It’s officially the offseason for college football, as we put a pin in the 2016 recruiting season. Still, LSU left plenty of news for us to digest.
Here are five things to know:
- The story behind Andre Anthony’s last-minute jitters before signing with LSU.
- The story behind why Kristian Fulton signed with LSU.
- Les Miles gives his origin on why he occasionally eats grass.
- Speaking of Miles — LSU’s coach was featured in a Mardi Gras parade on Thursday night. What exactly were the Knights of Chaos trying to say?
- Many LSU alumni, players and coaches had interesting reactions to LSU’s recruiting class. Here are the best quotes from the day.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- NOLA.com’s Ron Higgins detailed how LSU basketball moved into first place in the SEC.
- The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger detailed how Dylan Moses’ departure impacted LSU’s 2017 recruiting class.