Happy Friday, LSU fans.
LSU introduced the two new additions to its coaching staff this week, and both provided insight into their new job responsibilities, as well an array of other topics.
Here are five things to know:
- New LSU running backs coach Jabbar Juluke is excited to coach Leonard Fournette, but even more anxious for this opportunity.
- New LSU wide receivers coach Dameyune Craig is a proven recruiter. Here’s the plan he laid out for his new role with the Tigers.
- Former Tigers star Odell Beckham Jr.’s cousin, Terron Beckham, also has NFL aspirations. Despite lacking any college football experience, here’s why Beckham believes he has a chance to play running back in the pros.
- After adding two new assistant coaches, LSU suffered another loss, as its director of player personnel took another job.
- The nation’s top defensive tackle already knows which SEC schools will be in his final grouping. Did LSU make the cut?
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- CBSSports.com’s Jon Solomon wrote that he’d like to see LSU play this national championship contender in 2017.
- SI.com’s Zac Ellis reviewed the lessons learned by the LSU football team in 2015. Not a surprise, he wrote the Tigers can take advantage of it again next year.
The best stories around the SEC
- Here are three SEC coaches that need to win big in 2016 in order to salvage their jobs.
- Why Alabama coach Nick Saban deserves to be the first member of college football’s $10 Million Club.
- Tennessee’ associate athletic director reportedly contacted the FBI after receiving calls from Peyton Manning’s accuser.