Good morning, LSU fans.
Spring football practices are at the midway point and there is plenty of news from the weekend. So, let’s do it.
Here are five things to know:
- LSU released a hype video to celebrate the midway point of spring practices.
- Tigers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron discussed taking a pay cut and the team’s evolving passing game.
- Dylan Moses received an offer from LSU when he was 13 years old. And now, after previously de-committing from the Tigers, the nation’s No. 2 prospect has LSU back in his top five.
- If Moses does choose the Tigers, he could be the next blue-chip prospect to wear No. 7 for LSU.
- Marvin Wilson, the nation’s No. 1 defensive tackle, on LSU visit: “They really set themselves apart from everyone else.”
Other LSU news from around the Internet:
- LSU baseball’s dugout demeanor is improving after a pair of team meetings, writes Chandler Rome for The Advocate.
- LSU catcher Jordan Romeo hit a three-run home run in a win over Auburn on Sunday.
- Georgia beat LSU in softball on Sunday afternoon.
- The LSU gymnastics team is National Championship bound for the fifth straight year after winning its fourth regional title in a row.