Happy Thursday, LSU fans.
We’re inching closer to yet another important weekend for LSU recruiting. We looked ahead to the upcoming announcements and weekend as National Signing Day approaches.
Here are six things to know:
- LSU will bring a quarterback on campus after all. This quarterback has jumped to the top of the Tigers’ big board, and scheduled a visit to LSU one day after receiving the offer.
- LSU coach Les Miles and defensive line coach Ed Orgeron made an in-home visit to this recruit. He had quite the response, too.
- With Dwayne Haskins now committed to Ohio State, what does LSU have to do in order to nab a quarterback in its 2016 class? The answer may not be as obvious as you’d think.
- There’s another important crop of players officially visiting LSU this weekend. Find out who.
- The nation’s No. 2 cornerback is leaning toward LSU, but some of his friends and teammates saying this SEC school would be a better fit.
- SEC Country answered your questions in the weekly recruiting mailbag.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- The Advocate’s Scott Rabalais laid out the expectations for LSU football in 2016.
- NOLA.com’s Jim Kleinpeter wrote that this LSU assistant will not follow Frank Wilson to UTSA.
The best stories around the SEC
- Will Muschamp had this to say about his successor, Steve Spurrier
- Two rival schools visited a five-star recruit at the same time. How’d he react?
- One SEC school’s coach has a message for the No. 1 player in the country