The spring game is a week away, LSU fans.
The Tigers will wrap up spring practices on Tuesday and Thursday before the spring game at Tiger Stadium Saturday. After that it’s a long break until fall camp begins.
Here are six things to know:
- The top receiver in Louisiana moved LSU up on his list after watching a scrimmage on Saturday.
- Former LSU star Tyrann Mathieu had plenty of thoughts on gun violence after former Saints defensive end Will Smith was murdered on Saturday.
- One of the top dual-threat quarterback recruits in the nation, Lowell Narcisse, has shelved his recruitment for a while as he deals with personal tragedy.
- Former LSU safety Jalen Mills worked out for the Dallas Cowboys on Friday.
- Alabama offensive tackle commit Alex Leatherwood could flip to LSU.
- Former LSU golfer Smylie Kaufman supported running back Leonard Fournette with a message on his clubs at the Masters.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- The final round of the Masters didn’t go as planned for Smylie Kaufman, who told CBS Sports that it’s more stressful rooting for LSU football than it is playing in the world’s biggest golf tournament.
The best stories around the SEC
- Nick Saban gave a breakdown of Alabama’s current quarterback situation as the Crimson Tide try to identify Jake Coker’s replacement.
- There are six rising seniors who will be critical for the success of their respective SEC teams in 2016, including an LSU defensive back.