It was a busy Monday for LSU, especially on the recruiting trail. Catch up on everything you may have missed right here.
Here are six things to know:
- Four-star recruit Bruce Jordan-Swilling, the No. 5 prospect in Louisiana, wants to start his own legacy and could do so at a couple of positions.
- LSU is still in the thick of the battle for Louisiana’s top athlete, but other SEC schools have gotten in the mix.
- A five-star LSU commit admitted one of LSU’s archrivals is his No. 2 school.
- Our LSU recruiting recap breaks down how this weekend’s visits proved beneficial for the Tigers.
- Former LSU linebacker Deion Jones is drawing a ton of interest from NFL teams as the 2016 NFL Draft approaches.
- Two former SEC stars got into an intense argument on social media Monday.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- LSU target Devonta Smith opened up about his recruitment to NOLA.com’s James Smith.