It was a busy start to the week in Baton Rouge, La. Let’s get straight to all of the LSU news.
Here are seven things to know:
- Several star recruits came to campus this past weekend. Read about all of them in our recruiting recap.
- One of the top safeties in the nation enjoyed his visit to LSU so much that he put the school on top of his list.
- Here are three reasons to expect an improvement from quarterback Brandon Harris this season.
- The nation’s No. 7 defensive end believes he’s the guy LSU is looking for.
- Displaced by Hurricane Katrina, the No. 6 tailback in the country will be considering multiple hometowns during his recruitment.
- Check out the birthday present coach Les Miles gave to one of the nation’s best offensive linemen.
- Former LSU star Shaquille O’Neal will be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- NOLA.com’s Ron Higgins chronicles Shaq’s journey from Baton Rouge to the NBA and then to the Hall of Fame.
- LSU offered a scholarship to a three-star linebacker from Alabama, writes NOLA.com’s Julie Boudwin.
The best stories around the SEC
- Could an SEC coach be heading to a town near you? It’s possible. SEC coaches may be allowed to host satellite recruiting camps soon.
- South Carolina coach Will Muschamp seems excited to take on UGA coach Kirby Smart this season.
- Former Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott went under the microscope with ESPN analyst Jon Gruden.
NEXT LSU Recruiting Recap: Major defensive targets were on campus this weekend