Happy Friday, LSU fans.
The first week of spring practice is nearly in the books, and Thursday offered no shortage of intriguing news.
Here are eight things to know:
- LSU running back Leonard Fournette and safety Jamal Adams made a friendly wager about whether Adams would pick off quarterback Brandon Harris during Thursday’s practice. See what’s riding on the line.
- It appears that Adams was the winner. See what the safety had to say after getting the best of Fournette.
- We looked back at LSU signee Caleb Roddy’s recruitment. The defensive end admitted another SEC school was a close second, but would have had to do this to surpass LSU.
- On Periscope, we discussed all the latest news surrounding the LSU football. That means your questions were asked and answered.
- Where will three-star New Orleans pass-rusher Sci Martin sign? We broke down the decision and named this SEC school as the likely landing spot.
- Speaking of Martin, the elite sack artist postponed his announcement until Monday due to incoming weather in the area.
- We found out why quarterback Anthony Jennings did not participate in the first two spring practices. To no one’s surprise, he’s transferring out of LSU.
- Watch Kevin Hart race against an LSU track star. Oh, yeah, and he won.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- ESPN’s David Ching wrote that the LSU seniors are pleased with how quickly they’re digesting the new defense. There’s a lot of moving parts, but thus far, reviews have been positive.
- The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger wrote that Kendell Beckwith and Tre’Davious were so close to leaving LSU. They provided this insight into the decision-making process.