There was a ton of news at LSU on Saturday as the Tigers held their annual spring game at Tiger Stadium. We’ll dive right in.
Here are eight things to know:
- Les Miles described his defensive front in a way only Miles could. The Mad Hatter said LSU’s front seven will be “salty” in 2016.
- Miles also said the Tigers have to go from good to elite to surpass their lofty expectations.
- Junior quarterback Brandon Harris is breathing rarified air as he heads into the summer.
- Offensive balance was good to see from LSU’s offense during Saturday’s spring game.
- The Purple team knocked off the White team on Saturday. Here’s a full recap of the spring game.
- Also from the spring game: LSU celebrated its class of 2016 and honored former stars at halftime on Saturday.
- Moving on to the recruiting trail: A Louisiana defensive back spurned LSU and committed to Tennessee on Saturday afternoon.
- Even more bad news for LSU: One of its top quarterback targets committed to elsewhere.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- LSU exited its spring game pumped up for the 2016 season, writes NOLA.com’s Ron Higgins.
- Steady quarterback play and strong defense defined LSU’s spring game. Here’s Higgins’ notes from the game.