Happy Monday, LSU fans.
After an exciting weekend on the recruiting trail and the hardwood, LSU has a lot to be happy about heading into this week.
Here are nine things to know:
- After visiting LSU’s campus over the weekend, this New Orleans defensive end named his leader.
- LSU pulled out a season-saving win against Alabama. The Tigers owe this bench player credit for the win.
- LSU defensive tackle commit Glen Logan detailed the rest of his official visit schedule, and had this to say about the team’s newest commit.
- LSU offensive tackle commit Willie Allen chose to stay home for two big reasons.
- After doing his homework, Rashard Lawrence explained why he chose LSU.
- Lawrence’s mother said her son’s commitment to LSU should make one group of people especially happy.
- These two current LSU players helped Lawrence make up his mind.
- Why LSU’s draft-eligible juniors chose to forgo the NFL draft and return in 2016.
- LSU’s recruiting class has a new ranking after the commitments of Allen and Lawrence.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- NOLA.com’s Ron Higgins wrote that LSU’s defense helped the team accomplish something for the first time since 2004.
- The Advertiser’s Glenn Guilbeau explains what makes Les Miles extraordinary.