There was a ton of LSU news on Tuesday, so let’s get right to it.
Here are nine things to know:
- Wideout Travin Dural dealt with some excruciating pain as he recovered from his torn hamstring injury.
- There’s one thing tailback Leonard Fournette has never won, and believe it or not, he’s perfectly content with it.
- Former LSU star Tyrann Mathieu said he received death threats in response to his candid remarks on social media about the alleged murder of NFL defensive end Will Smith.
- A Louisiana linebacker still prefers LSU over Alabama.
- LSU practice report: Tigers getting healthier as spring game approaches.
- After multiple visits, a 2018 receiver has developed a strong connection with LSU.
- Former Saints broadcaster and LSU tailback Hokie Gajan died at 56 years old.
- Three SEC schools are in the mix for an elite New Orleans defensive back, including LSU.
- An LSU commit discussed the possibility of switching positions.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- NOLA.com’s Jim Kleinpeter sat down for a Q&A with Fournette.
The best stories around the SEC
NEXT LSU quarterback target explains why Tigers dropped to his No. 2