Les Miles pitches himself as villain in the next “Jack Reacher” film
LSU coach Les Miles wants to star alongside Tom Cruise on the big screen.
When Miles heard Cruise was in attendance for LSU’s 35-28 victory over Florida last weekend, he offered himself up as a worthy villain in the actor’s next movie. Cruise is in town shooting a new “Jack Reacher” film.
Les Miles references Tom Cruise being at #LSU game, too, says he's filming another Jack Reacher moving & he thinks he'd make a good bad guy.
— Jerit Roser (@JeritRoser) October 19, 2015
Perhaps Miles and his tailback Leonard Fournette could co-star in the Cruise film. Fournette said after Saturday’s game he wants to be a part of the next “Mission Impossible” film. The trio might be too much star power for even the big screen to handle.
Miles could have a booming cinematic career after football. He seems a natural for a future role playing The Mad Hatter in the next “Alice in Wonderland” remake.
- SEC Film Room: LSU offense challenged Gators defense at strength and won
- LSU tight end Dillon Gordon likely out for season with Achilles injury
- Leonard Fournette remains heavy favorite to win Heisman Trophy
- LSU passed the Florida test, but more are on the way
- LSU turns in “number of clips” to SEC offices for review