LSU coach Les Miles wants to star alongside Tom Cruise on the big screen.
When Miles heard Cruise was in attendance for LSU’s 35-28 victory over Florida last weekend, he offered himself up as a worthy villain in the actor’s next movie. Cruise is in town shooting a new “Jack Reacher” film.
Les Miles references Tom Cruise being at #LSU game, too, says he's filming another Jack Reacher moving & he thinks he'd make a good bad guy.
— Jerit Roser (@JeritRoser) October 19, 2015
Perhaps Miles and his tailback Leonard Fournette could co-star in the Cruise film. Fournette said after Saturday’s game he wants to be a part of the next “Mission Impossible” film. The trio might be too much star power for even the big screen to handle.
Miles could have a booming cinematic career after football. He seems a natural for a future role playing The Mad Hatter in the next “Alice in Wonderland” remake.
- SEC Film Room: LSU offense challenged Gators defense at strength and won
- LSU tight end Dillon Gordon likely out for season with Achilles injury
- Leonard Fournette remains heavy favorite to win Heisman Trophy
- LSU passed the Florida test, but more are on the way
- LSU turns in “number of clips” to SEC offices for review