Nobody knows where LSU will be playing its bowl game.
After falling out of the College Football Playoff and a potential New Year’s Six bowl because of a three-game losing streak, LSU’s projected destination is hazy. In fact, the Tigers were forecasted into five different bowl games by the seven prognosticators below.
There should be more clarity once conference championship week wraps up. For now, here are LSU’s muddled bowl projections:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm): Belk Bowl (Charlotte, N.C.), vs. Duke
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.), vs. Penn State
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl (Houston), vs. West Virginia
- College Football News (Pete Fiutak): Independence Bowl (Shreveport, La.), vs. Duke
- SB Nation (Jason Kirk): TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Penn State
- Sporting News (Bill Bender): AutoZone Liberty Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.), vs. West Virginia
- College Football Madness: TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Penn State