BATON ROUGE, La. — With National Signing Day less than 24 hours behind it, the LSU football team is already looking ahead to spring football.
The Tigers announced their 2018 spring practice slate Thursday, revealing the days the team will practice as well as the dates of Pro Day and the annual coaches’ clinic. All of this leads up to the 2018 Spring Game, which as previously announced will be played on April 21 and 5 p.m. CT in Tiger Stadium.
LSU will hold 15 practices, 16 if you count the spring game, this offseason, beginning on Sunday, March 11. The team will practice on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays through the spring game, with March 23 through April 2 off for spring break.
The 2018 Pro Day, at which LSU will showcase its draft-eligible talent for scouts and media, will be held on April 4. LSU’s coaches’ clinic begins one day later and lasting two days, April 5-6.
Below is a full list of LSU’s spring practice dates:
LSU football spring schedule
- First Day of Practice: March 11
- Practice Week 1: March 13, 15, 17
- Practice Week 2: March 20, 22
- Spring break: March 23 – April 2
- Practice Week 3: April 3, 5, 7
- Pro Day: April 4
- Coaches’ Clinic: April 5-6
- Practice Week 4: April 10, 12, 14
- Practice Week 5: April 17, 19
- 2018 LSU football Spring Game: April 21, 5 p.m. CT