The LSU softball team faces Florida State in the Tallahassee Super Regional beginning on Friday. Read on for information on how to watch, stream, listen to and follow the events.
This is the second straight year that the Tigers and Seminoles are squaring off for a spot in the Women’s College World Series. Last season, LSU dropped the first game to Florida State before rallying to take the next two contests.
LSU will have both of its senior pitchers available. Workhorse Allie Walljasper is joined by Carley Hoover, who started for the first time in three weeks during the Baton Rouge Regional after sitting out because of a back injury.
LSU softball Tallahassee Super Regional game info
- Who: No. 11 LSU (44-15) at No. 6 Florida State (50-10)
- When: Friday, May 25, 6 p.m. CT
- Where: JoAnne Graf Field, Tallahassee, Fla.
How can I watch LSU softball on TV in Tallahassee Super Regional?
This game will be televised on ESPNU.
How can I listen to LSU softball on radio in Tallahassee Super Regional?
A radio broadcast will be available to Baton Rouge residents on 107.3 FM. Online users can access the radio broadcast through LSUsports.net/live.
How can I stream LSU softball in Tallahassee Super Regional online?
All of the games in the Baton Rouge Regional will be available to stream through WatchESPN. Mobile users can access the stream through the Watch ESPN App.
LSU softball postseason path
Baton Rouge Regional
- Beat Fordham, 9-0 (5 innings)
- Beat Houston, 1-0
- Lost to UL-Lafayette, 5-4 (10 innings)
- Beat UL-Lafayette, 3-1
Florida State softball postseason path
- Beat Jacksonville State, 8-0 (5 innings)
- Beat Auburn, 2-1 (8 innings)
- Beat Jacksonville State, 10-0
Tallahassee Super Regional schedule
- Game 1: Friday, 6 p.m. CT (ESPNU)
- Game 2: Saturday, 4 p.m. CT (ESPN 2)
- Game 3, if necessary: Sunday, 2 p.m. CT (ESPNU)