BATON ROUGE, La. — The LSU football team took the practice field Thursday for its first full-pad practice of the spring.
SEC Country was on the scene and caught some video of some of the more notable moments and drills. Included in the video below are:
- Shots of defensive coordinator Dave Aranda coaching up the inside linebackers
- Matt Canada and Tommie Robinson overseeing the quarterbacks and running backs in a handoff drill
- Ed Orgeron going one-on-one with LSU pass rushers
- Defensive backs going up and showing off their ball skills
- LSU’s running backs going through the gauntlet
- Donte Jackson and Kevin Tolliver jawing back and forth
- And more.
Check out the video below for all of these clips and more. Video filmed by Nick Suss and Alex Hickey of SEC Country.