What a whirlwind.
It was a wild week for LSU coach Les Miles and the Tigers, as the “Mad Hatter’s” job security dominated the news in Baton Rouge, La. There were reports that Miles knew he was going to be fired, to political figures weighing in on the situation and everything in between.
Well, LSU athletic director Joe Alleva put a stop to all that chatter following Saturday’s 19-7 win over Texas A&M by stating that Miles will continue to be the coach at LSU.
Following an emotional couple weeks and a big win, it was finally time to celebrate. The Tigers’ players carried Miles off the field on their shoulders and sang the alma mater arm-in-arm with their head coach. The festivities continued into the locker room where Miles celebrated the day with his players by hitting the ever-popular “Dab.”
- LSU AD: “Les Miles is our football coach and he’ll continue to be our football coach”
- Les Miles carried off field after win over Texas A&M
- Les Miles reacts to Saturday’s news
- LSU player compares Miles to Jesus
- Report: Decision on Les Miles’ fate at LSU was made during third quarter on Saturday
Looked so good we had to share it again. Coach Miles with the dab. pic.twitter.com/nEh1yjK597
— LSU Football (@LSUfball) November 29, 2015
The smile on his face says it all.