2 things every Mississippi State fan needs to know today
As always, Wednesday was a busy day for Mississippi State football. Coach Dan Mullen participated in the weekly SEC teleconference. Players also met with the media after practice.
Here are the top three Bulldogs’ stories to start your Thursday:
- Bulldogs preparing for Aggies’ passing attack: Texas A&M is the first pass-heavy offense Mississippi State will face this season, and the defense is preparing accordingly.
- Dak Prescott explains his return: The Mississippi State quarterback explained on The Paul Finebaum Show Tuesday why he returned for his senior season.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet
- Bulldogs tight end B.J. Hammond is no longer with the Mississippi State football team. The redshirt sophomore played just two games in his career and didn’t record a statistic.
- When Mississippi State and Texas A&M take the field against each other on Saturday, each team might feel like it is looking in the mirror. The two teams love to put the ball in the air, and each squad is preparing for an up-tempo contest .
- As much as the Bulldogs love to pass, they do struggle to run the ball. Justin Strawn of Maroon & White Nation asks whether Brandon Holloway is the answer to Mississippi State’s running problems?
- The Bulldogs need a victory this Saturday to stay alive in the SEC West, but Mississippi State leads the conference in three critical statistics.
Best stories around the SEC
- Will Grier named Florida’s starting QB against Ole Miss
- Les Miles: Herschel Walker’s comment a “tremendous compliment” for Leonard Fournette
- Florida child cries tears of joy after surprise visit from Tim Tebow
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin on Dak Prescott: “He is everything you want in a quarterback”
- Will this be the week Auburn’s offense breaks through?
Position-by-position edge: Mississippi State-Texas A&M http://t.co/cnl6HNLjBh
— SEC Football (@SECfootball) October 1, 2015