2 things every Mississippi State fan needs to know today
Well, it certainly wasn’t the result Mississippi State was looking for, but a 38-27 loss to Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl won’t have too many repercussions for the Bulldogs. If you do want to relive any of yesterday’s action, we’ve got you covered.
Here are two things to know:
- Coach Dan Mullen was disappointed that his team surrendered the Golden Egg to Ole Miss again, but said after the game that he was pleased at how the season turned out.
- Thanksgiving has come and gone. So has Dak Prescott’s final game in Starkville, Miss. But it’s never too late to be thankful for the five years the senior quarterback has given to Mississippi State, and how he revolutionized the program.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet
- Prescott’s final game at Davis Wade Stadium meant his final Dawg Walk. See the entire thing from Prescott’s perspective. (ClarionLedger.com, Michael Bonner)
- Though he may be the most popular one, Prescott isn’t the only senior on the team. Read what Prescott, Taveze Calhoun and Ryan Brown had to say while reflecting on their time in Starkville. (ClarionLedger.com, Michael Bonner)
The best stories around the SEC
- LSU AD: “Les Miles is our football coach and he’ll continue to be our football coach”
- WATCH: LSU RB Derrius Guice dazzles on jaw-dropping return, rumbles in for 50-yard TD
- Alabama RB Derrick Henry destroys record books in Iron Bowl win
- Lane Kiffin trolls Cam Newton after Alabama’s win in Iron Bowl
- Leonard Fournette breaks LSU’s single-season rushing record