Thursday was a bit of a revolving door for Mississippi State. As one coach left the team, a two-sport athlete committed to join the Bulldogs’ ranks.
Here are two things to know:
- Mississippi State lost another coach, Thursday. This time, to the NFL.
- The last two-sport athlete to commit to Mississippi State was quarterback Elijah Staley. Thursday, the Bulldogs picked up another player who plans to play for two MSU teams.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet
- Five players enrolled early for the Bulldogs on Thursday, writes the Clarion Ledger’s Michael Bonner.
- Mississippi State’s offensive line was one of the weaker units on the team this past season, but it can improve this offseason say ESPN’s Alex Scarborough and Derek Tyson
The best stories around the SEC
- Former Mizzou coach Gary Pinkel has new role within athletic department
- New 49ers coach Chip Kelly visited Alabama, got NFL advice from ‘classy’ Nick Saban
- Tennessee OL commit can ‘jam’ both on and off the field
- Report: Arkansas DL coach leaving for NFL job
- Kentucky tops Arkansas in Fayetteville for first time since 2009