Signing day is less than 48 hours away, and with it comes plenty of excitement for Mississippi State fans. But the week before the Bulldogs 2016 class becomes official has been interesting in its own right.
Here are two things to know:
- Mississippi State added a three-star safety to its list of recruits on Sunday.
- But the Bulldogs also lost a wide receiver commit, who flipped to a Big 12 school.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet
- The Clarion Ledger’s Michael Bonner took a look at Mississippi State’s wide receivers needs for the 2016 recruiting class.
- Bonner also analyzed the Bulldog’s options and necessities at quarterback this year.
The best stories around the SEC
- Cam Newton breaks out crazy pants for flight to Super Bowl 50
- Report: Nation’s No. 4 offensive tackle speaks highly of Tennessee after visit
- Miami commit cryptic in his comments after Tennessee visit
- Five-star recruit enjoys hanging with Florida’s All-SEC cornerback
- Doctors, trainers say Tennessee TE commit ‘looks great’ after second ACL injury