Happy Friday, everyone. Mississippi State made their final preparations in practice for Troy, and head coach Dan Mullen held his weekly radio show on Thursday. Here’s what else you might have missed:
- Mullen is the 16th highest paid coach in all of college football, but he is just sixth in the SEC West. The SEC has 13 of the 27 highest paid coaches in college football.
- Mississippi State has already suffered two conference losses. That is certainly reflected in the latest SEC Power Poll.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet
- Mississippi State has been all but eliminated with two losses in the tough SEC West, but coach Dan Mullen’s squad remains optimistic that it can start capitalizing on the missed opportunities.
- The Bulldogs No. 1 fan Steven “Stingray” Ray shared a new video on Youtube Wednesday, and it appears he isn’t too happy about the recent Mississippi State loss. The Bulldogs fell to Texas A&M 30-17 last weekend.
- Despite playing an easier opponent and being favored by over 30 points this week, the Bulldogs are as motivated as ever to play well this week against the Trojans…
Best stories around the SEC
- LSU giving keys to Tiger Stadium to South Carolina
- South Carolina releases pride video
- Missouri DL vs. Florida OL a pivotal matchup in Saturday’s game
- Arkansas releases hype video for showdown at Alabama
- ESPN’s Brett McMurphy takes a shot at Butch Jones
Dan Mullen among top-paid coaches nationally, but falls in the bottom half of SEC http://t.co/NyuuALVY2f
— Michael Bonner (@MikeBBonner) October 8, 2015