How great does it feel to have Monday in the rearview? If your answer was “amazing” or any synonym of that word, then we are in agreement. Hopefully, you are starting off your Tuesday on a great note, as well. Mississippi State may not play a game this week, but does that stop you from reading about the Bulldogs? No. You are one dedicated fan and deserve to read the information below.
Here are three things to know:
- Mississippi State’s victory over Kentucky was impressive, but the voters for the SEC Country Official Power Poll didn’t seem to think the Bulldogs did enough to warrant a new spot in the rankings.
- Although the Power Poll voters may not have been moved by Mississippi State’s performance, one person was. Kentucky coach Mark Stoops had some strong comments about Bulldogs quarterback Dak Prescott on Monday, and may have even mentioned the word “Heisman.”
- Speaking of comments about Prescott, one NFL analyst gave a comparison for how the senior may perform at the next level. Here’s a hint: it wasn’t Tim Tebow.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet:
- The Bulldogs may have looked sharp in Saturday’s win, but the team’s bye week could be coming at just the right time.
The best stories around the SEC:
- Did Florida actually find a kicker when it held open tryouts last week? Well, it’s complicated.
- Altee Tenpenny, the former Alabama running back who died tragically last week, was getting his life on track, according to his former high school coach.
- If Prescott is going to make any noise in the Heisman race, he will face some stiff competition.