Happy Signing Day, Bulldogs fans! Today is one of the most exciting days of the year in college football and there will be a lot going on, but we’ve got you covered for all the action, including all the news you need to catch up on.
Here are three things to know:
- Mississippi State has a few high-profile recruits still on the fence. Here’s a rundown on them.
- With those recruits, the Bulldogs’ Class of 2016 could improve drastically. This is what the recruiting class is looking like heading into Signing Day.
- The top prospect in Georgia has Mississippi State on his short-list, and even though he said he has already made up his mind, his decision will be made official today.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet
- Former Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott has always had a way with words. His latest quotable moment came when he jokingly compared facing Alabama’s defense to when he was assaulted at Panama City Beach, writes Mark Heim for AL.com.
The best stories around the SEC
- Ole Miss’s stellar recruiting classes for 2013 and 2016 shall forever be linked — for better or worse
- Kentucky blows 21-point lead at Tennessee, loses second straight
- WATCH: Arkansas coach Bret Bielema shows insanity of college football recruiting in new trailer
- LSU’s elite recruiting class buys Les Miles more time to stay in Baton Rouge — on his terms
- Mother of nation’s No. 1 prospect says Auburn hasn’t been eliminated