Happy Friday, everyone.
There was little media access on Thursday as the Bulldogs inched another day closer to facing Louisiana Tech on Saturday.
Here are three things to know:
- Mississippi State is a 13.5-point favorite over Louisiana Tech, but Dan Mullen’s Bulldogs can’t afford to overlook the Bulldogs from Louisiana. Find out why in our Throwback Thursday column.
- Moving back to the present, Campus Insiders has a complete preview of the LA Tech and Mississippi State game this Saturday.
- Louisiana Tech received great news on Thursday regarding the status of star running back Kenneth Dixon. Saturday Down South reports he is expected to play this Saturday against Mississippi State. Dixon has six touchdowns and is averaging 6.1 yards per rush in five games this season.
The best stories around the SEC
- Which SEC team is on upset alert this weekend?
- Tennessee player rips UGA for controversial chop block
- Johnny Manziel comments on former teammate’s murder accusations
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn goes visor-free to honor Steve Spurrier, benefit flood victims
- Ole Miss has big advantage in one critical area for 4-star DB