3 things every Mississippi State fan needs to know today
It was a light day for Mississippi State on Wednesday in terms of news, but there are still a couple things fans might have missed.The Bulldogs are inching closer to their matchup with Troy this weekend as they look to bounce back from a loss to Texas A&M
Here’s what you need to know today:
- Mississippi State has been all but eliminated with two losses in the tough SEC West, but coach Dan Mullen’s squad remains optimistic that it can start capitalizing on the missed opportunities.
- The Bulldogs No. 1 fan Steven “Stingray” Ray shared a new video on Youtube Wednesday, and it appears he isn’t too happy about the recent Mississippi State loss. The Bulldogs fell to Texas A&M 30-17 last weekend.
- Despite playing an easier opponent and being favored by over 30 points this week, the Bulldogs are as motivated as ever to play well this week against the Trojans..
The best stories around the SEC:
- Point spread for LSU-South Carolina increases dramatically after location change
- South Carolina’s situation similar to what LSU dealt with in 2005
- Steve Spurrier: “This is what’s best for our city, our community”
- Nick Saban: High School romance “still haunts me to this day”
- Recruiting trending upwards for Gators thanks to hot start
Video: Mississippi State’s Stingray has a fever and it’s contagious http://t.co/vNmPrS5tws
— SEC Football (@SECfootball) October 7, 2015