Tuesday was another busy day for Mississippi State. Quarterback Dak Prescott appeared on “The Paul Finebaum Show” Tuesday afternoon, and players met with the media after practice.
Here are the top three Bulldogs stories to start your Wednesday:
- Mississippi State bowl projections after 3-1 start: Four of six bowl predictions the Bulldogs to play in either the Taxslayer or Texas Bowl.
- Prescott explained his return: Finebaum asked him several questions, including his inspiration for coming back as a senior.
- Prescott’s message to Leonard Fournette: The Mississippi State quarterback also had some words of advice for LSU’s star tailback during the interview with Finebaum.
- SEC Defensive Player of the Year Tracker: Bulldogs linebacker Richie Brown appeared on SEC Country’s latest list of Defensive Player of the Year candidates.
Other Mississippi State news from around the Internet
- Rant Sports predicted Mississippi State will upset Texas A&M this Saturday. Check out the article to read the other four bold predictions.
- Jeff Tarpley of 247Sports argued that Texas A&M will face a different-looking Mississippi State offense.
- Opposing coaches will always talk up the other team, but the Aggies’ Kevin Sumlin went above and beyond with his praise of Mississippi State.
Best stories around the SEC
- Texas A&M bowl projections after 4-0 start
- Nick Saban: “I might still be” in NFL if Dolphins signed Drew Brees
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney takes a shot at Auburn when discussing polls
- Ole Miss using extreme practice method to prepare for Florida
- Tennessee OC opens up about decision to not go for two-point conversion vs. Florida
“You’ve got two very, very similar teams playing Saturday night. It’s going to be a heck of a game.” http://t.co/X7UZDer9fd
— TexAgs (@TexAgs) September 29, 2015