One of this year’s longest SEC road trips will culminate in an afternoon kickoff at the New England Patriots’ stadium in Foxboro, Mass.
Mississippi State is set to play UMass at 3:30 p.m. ET on Sept. 24, according to the Bulldogs’ website. The school has yet to announce which television network will carry the game.
As noted by the university, MSU has not traveled to the Northeast since a 24-17 win at Syracuse in 1986. This year’s trip to the Boston area will be the second longest (1,315 miles) one-way trek of the season for a Southeastern Conference team.
Mississippi State will also embark on the conference’s longest trip: An Oct. 14 visit to Provo, Utah, to play BYU (10:15 p.m. ET, ESPN).
Here are the announced game times for the Bulldogs:
- Sept. 3 vs. South Alabama (Noon ET, SEC Network)
- Sept. 10 vs. South Carolina (7 p.m. ET, ESPN or ESPN2)
- Sept. 17 at LSU (7 p.m. ET, ESPN or ESPN2)
- Sept. 24 at UMass (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Oct. 14 at BYU (10:15 p.m. ET, ESPN)