Mississippi State bowl projections after 4-2 start
Mississippi State remains outside the AP Top 25 this week, but the Bulldogs have to be feeling a lot better about themselves after a 45-17 victory over Troy on Saturday.
Of the seven bowl projections we gathered, four of them have the Bulldogs going to the Liberty Bowl or Music City Bowl.
Here is a roundup of updated bowl projections involving the 4-2 Bulldogs heading into Week 7:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm): TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) – Mississippi State vs. North Carolina
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak): Liberty Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.) – Mississippi State vs. Kansas State
- CollegeSportsMadness.com: Citrus Bowl (Orlando, Fla.) – Mississippi State vs. Nebraska
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): Texas Bowl (Houston) – Mississippi State vs. West Virginia
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): Music City Bowl (Nashville, Tenn.) – Mississippi State vs. Wisconsin
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk): Music City Bowl (Nashville, Tenn.) – Mississippi State vs. Louisville
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender): Liberty Bowl (Memphis, Tenn.) – Mississippi State vs. Texas Tech
— Mark Blankenbaker (@UofLSheriff50) October 12, 2015