2 things every Ole Miss fan needs to know today
Look, let’s cut to the chase. Last night happened. It wasn’t pretty; you don’t want to talk about it, I don’t want to talk about it, so let’s just agree to acknowledge it was like a bad date and move on. Good? Good.
Here’s what you need to know today:
- Ole Miss quarterback Chad Kelly thought that his career with the Rebels was over before it even began this fall. Coach Hugh Freeze pushed him a little too far in a practice, but instead of giving up Kelly dug deep and renewed his efforts. It seems like that is working out for him so far.
- After Saturday’s loss to Florida, the Oxford Police Dept. made good on its Twitter bet.
Other Ole Miss news from around the web:
- Coach Freeze didn’t mince words following Saturday’s loss, and he expects his team to improve from its mistakes and get better. Daniel Paulling of the Clarion-Ledger had the rest of Freeze’s postgame quotes.
More news from around the SEC:
- LSU fans honored injured Southern University player Devon Gales during Saturday’s game in a really touching way.
- One Alabama assistant wasn’t finished with UGA once the final whistle blew. He took to Twitter to get one last jab in.
- If football doesn’t work out for this Missouri offensive lineman, he may have a career in magic ahead of him. Watch as he mysteriously vanishes while jogging off the field.