2 things every Ole Miss fan needs to know today
Happy Friday, everyone. It’s been somewhat of a tumultuous week for Ole Miss after the loss to Florida last Saturday, but Thursday was a bit quieter as there was no media access to the Ole Miss players or coaches. Still, we have the latest Rebels news. Here’s what else you might have missed:
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze is one of the top-10 highest paid coaches in all of college football. But it’s not just Freeze who bring in the big bills in the SEC. The conference has 13 of the 27 highest paid coaches in college football.
- College football can be a cruel game sometimes. One loss for Ole Miss and the Rebels fall significantly in the latest SEC Power Polls.
Other Ole Miss news from around the Internet
- Ole Miss continues to wait for a decision in the Laremy Tunsil investigation. The Rebels survived four games without their best offensive lineman, but they really missed him against the Gators. Ole Miss allowed four sacks and four turnovers against Florida.
- The Rebels are also dealing with injuries in their secondary. Changes will be coming this Saturday against New Mexico State.
- Ole Miss appears to have an easy game this Saturday against New Mexico State. ESPN Tommy Tomlinson argues that the two teams are so unevenly matched that they shouldn’t even face each other.
Best stories around the SEC
- LSU giving keys to Tiger Stadium to South Carolina
- South Carolina releases pride video
- Missouri DL vs. Florida OL a pivotal matchup in Saturday’s game
- Arkansas releases hype video for showdown at Alabama
- ESPN’s Brett McMurphy takes a shot at Butch Jones
Wrote about Laremy Tunsil and the strange, conspicuous void surrounding his absence from Ole Miss. http://t.co/lrglLfrv9P
— Matt Hinton (@MattRHinton) October 8, 2015