3 things every Ole Miss fan needs to know today
Two days are in the books, and Wednesday is here. A lot has happened since we last convened here but don’t worry, as always, this is the best place to get your Ole Miss news. Life is full of disappointments, but this isn’t one of them, so buckle up.
Here’s what you need to know today:
- What went wrong for Ole Miss in last Saturday’s game against Florida? Well, for starters, the offensive and defensive lines did not perform up to standard. The AJC’s SECCountry.com took a look at the game film to break down the Rebels’ mistakes and how they can be fixed moving forward.
- Speaking of last Saturday’s game, it had a little bit of an effect on the most recent bowl projections.
- Everything is still very much on the table for Ole Miss, but it may have to play without its starting middle linebacker for a little while. C.J. Johnson tweeted on Tuesday that he would have surgery on a torn meniscus.
Other Ole Miss news from around the web:
- Rumors have circulated for the past couple of days that cornerback Tee Shepard is considering leaving the team, but nothing has been confirmed.
More news from around the SEC:
- Leonard Fournette is putting together quite the Heisman campaign, but the LSU running back isn’t focused on that right now.
- Tennessee’s wide receivers coach addressed the rumors that coach Butch Jones allegedly punched one of his players.
- Auburn is moving on and not looking back after the dismissal of wide receiver D’haquille “Duke” Williams.