Happy Monday, everyone.
The Ole Miss faithful return to work this week in a much better mood than last Monday, which followed the blowout loss to Florida. The Rebels defeated the New Mexico State Aggies 52-3 on homecoming this past Saturday.
But for Ole Miss fans who didn’t catch the action, here is what you missed:
- The Rebels took care of business at home to get back on track a week before theirlast non-conference game with Memphis.
- Because Ole Miss was expected to take care of New Mexico State, the Rebels didn’t make a significant move in the AP Top 25. However, they did move up one spot to No. 13.
- Daniel Paulling of The Clarion-Ledger reported that Ole Miss has one of the lowest paid coaching staffs in the entire SEC.
Best stories around the SEC
- Nation’s No. 1 TE will no longer take official visit to USC, will take one to Alabama instead
- Tennessee gets good news on injury front
- Auburn focused on improving pass rush against Kentucky
- Best quotes from around the SEC: “My heart … just shattered”
- SEC Haters: “The SEC East is so bad”
"Hey ma, we won!" Ole Miss' Chad Kelly goes off for 384 Yds, 3 Pass TD, 1 Rush TD in 52-3 win vs New Mexico St. pic.twitter.com/VcofaUW20A
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) October 10, 2015