Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh is no stranger to making headlines with his crazy antics, and this week, he took aim at Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze regarding his comments on the NCAA’s ban of satellite camps. We’ve got that and much, much more.
Here are three things to know:
- Freeze had a chance to respond to Harbaugh’s remarks Wednesday on ESPN Radio’s “Mike and Mike in the Morning.”
- With recruiting taking most of the coaches’ time now that spring is over, Ole Miss is looking to add four-star quarterback Tua Tagovailoa from Hawaii, but his dad revealed who currently has the edge.
- On the basketball front, Ole Miss got a big addition to next year’s team with a graduate transfer guard from New Mexico.
Other Ole Miss news from around the Internet
- Former Ole Miss wide receiver Laquon Treadwell is one of three potential first round picks in the upcoming NFL draft, and Tyler Emerick of 49ers.com profiled Treadwell in their “Meet the Prospect” series.
- The No. 13 Ole Miss baseball team dropped a midweek game to Southern Miss, 5-1, on Wednesday. The Rebels are now 25-8 on the year and will travel to face Alabama in a three-game series beginning Friday.