4 things every Ole Miss fan needs to know today
Tuesday was a little light on Ole Miss news, but there were still a few things fans should know. Here are the top three Rebels stories to start your Wednesday:
- Break out the speakers: Ole Miss is took extreme measures to make sure it is ready for the crowd noise at Florida this Saturday.
- Ole Miss bowl projections after 4-0 start: Not everyone was sold that the Rebels will be in the College Football Playoff in January.
- SEC Offensive Player of the Year Tracker: Chad Kelly was among of the the top players on SEC Country’s latest list of SEC Offensive Player of the Year Candidates.
- SEC Defensive Player of the Year Tracker: On the defensive side, Robert Nkemdiche was a top candidate as well.
Other Ole Miss news from around the Internet
- The Rebels’ trip to Florida this Saturday brings up memories of Tim Tebow’s promise for Gators fans. Tebow spoke with reporters last week about the Rebels upsetting No. 4 Florida in 2008.
- Ole Miss offensive line coach Matt Luke spoke with reporters on Tuesday and assessed his group’s performance thus far. He also discussed Florida’s defense.
- Florida coach Jim McElwain had a heart-felt message to a young cancer patient asking the Gators to beat the Rebels this Saturday.Florida may have some extra motivation against Ole Miss on Saturday.
- Chad Kelly has been in Mississippi for over a year now, and calls it his new home. Kelly grew up in Buffalo, N.Y, but considers himself a Southern boy now.
Best stories around the SEC
- Texas A&M bowl projections after 4-0 start
- Nick Saban: “I might still be” in NFL if Dolphins signed Drew Brees
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney takes a shot at Auburn when discussing polls
- Dak Prescott explained on The Paul Finebaum Show one of the main reasons he returned for his senior season
- Tennessee OC opens up about decision to not go for two-point conversion vs. Florida
— SEC Network (@SECNetwork) September 28, 2015