Happy Wednesday, Ole Miss fans.
It’s finally National Signing Day. There will be a ton of action this morning, but when it’s all said and done, Ole Miss should sign its best recruiting class in school history. Don’t get too worked up one way or another and try to enjoy what transpires over the next few hours.
Here are four things to know:
- Ole Miss should sign roughly 28 players Wednesday, and here’s a complete signing day preview to break it all down.
- The Rebels have about 10 targets remaining, and I give my prediction on where the chips fall for each prospect on Wednesday.
- If you want to keep up with all the day’s action, check out the complete announcement schedule for Ole Miss’ remaining targets.
- In 2013, Ole Miss shocked the world with its big recruiting class. Today, the Rebels hope to prove that wasn’t a fluke. Nevertheless, the two classes will always be linked together.
Other Ole Miss news from around the Internet
- There’s always a player that exceeds everyone’s expectations, and Daniel Paulling of The Clarion Ledger breaks down two potential sleepers in this year’s recruiting class.
- The Ole Miss men’s basketball team faces Missouri on Wednesday, and once again, they’ll be without forward Sebastian Saiz, who is out with an eye injury, according to Daniel Paulling of The Clarion Ledger.