4 things every Ole Miss fan needs to know today
Happy Monday, Ole Miss fans!
The bye week has come and gone and it’s finally game week once again in Oxford, Miss. The Rebels are days away from taking on LSU in this year’s addition of the Magnolia Bowl, and Ole Miss has a shot to close out the regular season on a strong note.
Here are four things to know:
- Speaking of Saturday’s contest against LSU, the Rebels opened as a 4.5 point favorite over the Tigers.
- While Ole Miss was sitting at home relaxing Saturday, enough teams in front of them lost and allowed the Rebels to sneak back into the Associated Press Top 25.
- A 4-star Georgia quarterback just received an Ole Miss offer, and he gave his thoughts on what it meant to him.
- Another 4-star quarterback from Georgia is waiting on an Ole Miss offer. He’s a Grayson High School product. Sound familiar? It’s the high school of Ole Miss defensive standouts Robert and Denzel Nkemdiche.
Other Ole Miss news from around the Internet
- Ben Garrett of the Ole Miss Spirit had a good story on Ole Miss defensive back Tony Conner’s return. Conner returned to action against Arkansas two weeks ago after sustaining a torn meniscus against Alabama on Sept. 19.
- If you’re a basketball fan, you were happy to see Ole Miss begin the season last Friday. The Rebels got a win in a good early test as they figure out a roster full of newcomers. Jeffrey Wright of RebelGrove.com wrote a summary of the game.