Ole Miss did what it had to do against Texas A&M, as the Rebels bounced back for a 23-3 win over the Aggies this past Saturday.
Now, Ole Miss has some momentum and if it takes care of business over the next two weeks, the talk about a two-loss SEC team making it to Atlanta can become very real. Still, there’s a lot of football to be played between now and then.
For now, the Citrus Bowl is the popular pick for where Ole Miss will end up in the postseason. Here’s a quick roundup of several bowl projections:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm): Belk Bowl (Charlotte, N.C.) — Ole Miss vs. N.C. State
- CollegeSportsMadness.com: TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) — Ole Miss vs. Wisconsin
- ESPN (David Ching): — Citrus Bowl (Orlando, Fla.) no opponent listed
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): Citrus Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Michigan
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): Citrus Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Michigan
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk): Citrus Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Iowa
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender):Citrus Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Iowa