Ole Miss bowl projections after 7-3 start
Ole Miss lost as tough as heartbreaker as you can imagine against Arkansas this past Saturday, as the Razorbacks used overtime heroics to earn a 53-52 victory.
The Rebels, who no longer control their own destiny in the SEC West, will have to find a way during their bye week to pick themselves up off the mat and get ready for a showdown against LSU on Nov. 21.
However, there is still plenty of time to improve their bowl projections.
For now, a Florida bowl game is still the popular pick for Ole Miss. Here’s a quick roundup of several bowl projections:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm): Music City Bowl (Nashville, Tenn.) — Ole Miss vs. Penn State
- CollegeSportsMadness.com: TaxSlayer Bowl (Jacksonville, Fla.) — Ole Miss vs. Wisconsin
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach): Citrus Bowl (Orlando, Fla.) — Ole Miss vs. Michigan State
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy): Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.) — Ole Miss vs. Michigan
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk): TaxSlayer Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Penn State
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender): Citrus Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Michigan State
- CampusInsiders.com (Pete Fiutak): Outback Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Michigan
- BleacherReport.com (Bryan Fischer): TaxSlayer Bowl — Ole Miss vs. Duke