3-star LB says Missouri is getting “a mean, nasty and grimy kid from Atlanta”
Tobias Little, a 3-star linebacker from Atlanta, is committed to Missouri. He’s looking forward to playing for the Tigers. What is his message to Mizzou fans who are wondering about the type of player they will be getting?
“A mean, nasty and grimy kid from Atlanta,” Little said.
That sounds like the perfect description for a linebacker, right?
Little plays for Mays High School. That Atlanta-area program has produced some pretty good SEC talent over the years. He took some time after his team’s 41-0 victory on Friday night to speak with SEC Country. Check out the video interview above to hear his answers to the following questions:
- What will he study at Missouri?
- Why did he choose Missouri?
- When will he take his official visit?
- How committed is he to Missouri?
- What are his hopes for the UGA-Missouri game on Saturday?