3 things every Missouri fan needs to know today
It’s a new week and a new opponent for Missouri. , The Tigers now turn their attention to a reeling UGA team that has dropped back-to-back games after becoming the favorite in the SEC East through the first four weeks of the season.
Here are three things from around the internet that you need to know heading into the week:
- UGA running back Nick Chubb is out for the remainder of the season, which is a blow to the Bulldogs, but now Mizzou must worry about sophomore Sony Michel. A 5-star recruit coming out of Plantation, Fla., Michel rushed for 145 yards on 22 carries against Tennessee last Saturday and is averaging 6.7 yards per carry this season. Mizzou hasn’t allowed a 100-yard rusher all season, but Michel is the best they will have seen to this point.
- Columbia Tribune’s David Morrison breaks down Mizzou’s 21-3 loss to No. 11 Florida from a statistical standpoint.
- Mizzou is not receiving votes in either the AP Top 25 or the Coaches Poll.
Other stories from around the SEC
- SEC places four teams in AP top 10
- No. 10 Alabama tabbed as favorite against No. 9 Texas A&M
- Best quotes from around the SEC
- SEC Haters: “The SEC East is so bad”
MU national rankings, the good: TFL (3rd); Scoring defense (9th); Total defense (11th); Pass defense (14th); Net punting (15th).
— David Morrison (@DavidCMorrison) October 11, 2015